If you are a PTA Member, you have been set up as a user for DirectorySpot using the email address you entered into Aeries. If you were a DirectorySpot user last year, then you don’t need to do anything. Just log in (same username and password) and you will see the new data. If you have any trouble, resetting your password should do the trick. Please make sure you have the latest version of DirectorySpot to see the new features (check the app store for any “updates”).
If you are a NEW user, you have been set up and can download DirectorySpot for free from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users), or you can also access the data from the web.
For Smartphone Users:
2. Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password."
3. Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users:
1. Go to www.directoryspot.net and click on "Login" in the upper right hand corner.
2. Enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password." An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
3. Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
Make sure to check out all the features, such as the auto dial when you click on a phone number, or the auto launching of maps when you click on an address. If you hold down the cell phone number, you will get an option to send a text or call the number (iPhone only). DirectorySpot will even create an email if you click on someone's email address.
If you would like to “opt out” of the app and NOT have your family information included, please just send an email to [email protected] The data and users in the app can be updated at anytime throughout the year, so you can always opt out or opt back in later.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help accessing DirectorySpot.
“This directory has been compiled for the sole use and convenience of Manhattan Beach Middle School students, parents and staff. All names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses are for PTA use only. DO NOT USE FOR COMMERCIAL OR POLITICAL PURPOSES. PLEASE GUARD AGAINST ITS UNAUTHORIZED USE.”