MBMS 8th Grade Promotion Photo Wall of Memories
The ‘Photo Wall of Memories’ is a collection of photographs of our graduating 8th graders and will be on display during the Promotion celebration that follows the Promotion Ceremony.
PLEASE help us make it memorable for your child by sending in pictures for the wall!
- Please submit up to 5 photos (hard copies only)
- Photos must be enlarged to 8 x 10 color copies on Photo Paper
- DO NOT send originals- they WILL NOT be returned
- Walgreens and Target both make quality photos and images can be uploaded online at home and picked up in the store when ready!
- Photos may be individual, or small groups, but we recommend no more than five students in a photo
- Please identify the individuals in the photo on the backside
- Photos can be from any age group but it is preferred that the photos are MBMS Students only
- You can start sending in photos NOW! There is a box in the MBMS front office where you or your child can hand them in.
Click here for the flyer.
• PHOTOS ARE DUE FRIDAY, MAY 19th!
• Questions? Please contact Kelly Wedbush or Erin Keller